- Chairman of the Board and CEO of Afiniti; Founding Partner, Chairman and CEO of The Resource Group.
- Founder and former CEO of Align Technology, currently valued at $26 B on NASDAQ.
- Morgan Stanley & Company; McKinsey & Company
- MBA, Stanford University; BA, Columbia University
- Top business leader in Pakistan: Chairman Dawood Hercules Group, Engro Corporation
- Pioneering, major philanthropist: Chairman Karachi Education Initiative, The Dawood Foundation, Karachi School of Business & Leadership, others
- World Economic Forum leader, on Global Agenda Councils of Anti-Corruption and Education.
- Awarded Hilal-e-Imtiaz by Government of Pakistan, among highest civilian awards.
- Northwestern University-Kellogg School of Management; Sheffield University.
THOMAS J. KALINSKE
- Chairman Gazillion Games; executive chairman Global Education Learning
- Former CEO Sega of America, Leapfrog, Mattel
- Pioneering leader in educational technology and gaming
- University of Arizona; University of Wisconsin; Harvard University
- President/co-founder of Teach the World Foundation
- Former digital leader at Marriott International, United Airlines & US Airways
- Digital transformation leader; led digital transformation of travel industry
- Pioneer in online booking, electronic ticketing
- Harvard Business School; Punjab University
- Co-founder of Teach the World Foundation
- Global innovation executive; entrepreneur
- ComputerWorld 100 CTO; leader in gamification
- MIT Sloan School of Management faculty
- Brown University
ROBERT J. TORRES, PhD
- Chief strategy officer of Teach the World Foundation
- Former Gates Foundation head of educational technology
- Global educational technology leader and “gamified learning” expert
- New York University; Stanford University; Oberlin College
- Former senior executive at the World Bank in diverse leadership positions
- Significant on-the-ground experience in Africa on development projects
- Strong and specific development experience in education, health, infrastructure, and environment.
- Harvard Business School; Civil Service Academy, Pakistan; Punjab University